Δευτέρα 11 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Club Penguin Poem - And then Club Penguin goes 3D

I have learned about February's party a week ago and I didn't like it so much (I didn't like it at all), so, I have decided to write a small poem about it.

Hope you enjoy :)


And then Club Penguin goes 3D

I woke up in the morning 
And I saw Spike Hike's tweet
It was a 3D world,
It surely was unique!

But I didn't find it special
It is not my cup of tea!
But then I logged on
And saw that CP was 3D!!!

*wow*

I hope that PSS
Is just a kind of joke
otherwise I won't get calm
not EVEN with a coke!

Well I hope CP reads that
I don't like 3D at all
And I fully believe this
Day and night in my soul!

Club Penguin won't get a lot of faaaaaame
And I am sure that Herbert is in gaaaaame!

That was not funny it hurt like a beeeeee
AND THEN CLUB PENGUIN GOES 3D!






















Comment and share!
~ Pirates (Twitter: @ThePirates123)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου